We have been following Telenor’s Blackberry Launch for quite some time now – This time the news is that Telenor’s Blackberry handsets are now available at Customer Service Centers for users – though commercial launch is expected in 4th week of April, 2009.
How to Get Telenor Blackberry?
One way is to get a new postpaid connection, with what you will be offered to opt for Blackberry Services, or otherwise, upgrade prepaid package to postpaid and go with Telenor’s Blackberry.
Telenor will offer two Blackberry products:
- Blackberry Internet Service (BIS)
- Blackberry Enterprise Service Plus (BES Plus)
- BES service will be available on demand @ Rs. 1,500/- per month
- All charges will be pro-rated
- Unlimited GPRS will be available with both the Blackberry products
Security Deposit for Blackberry activation are as per table below:
BlackBerry Javelin 8900: PKR 40,000
BlackBerry Bold: PKR 45,000
Blackberry Pearl 8120: PKR 25,000
Blackberry Curve 8320: PKR 29,000