ZONG is launching a brand new offer named ZONG +1 through which ZONG’s users will be able to select any one GSM operator and get discounted (probably the best) call rate on ALL numbers of that operator.
So this is going to be the best seller package for those who make excessive calls to other networks.
Here’s the idea:
- Subscriber will have to select any other network, for instance Mobilink, to get discounted rates on all numbers of that specific network.
- Call rate for specific one other network will be discounted, all other call rates, SMS, GPRS rates will be carried from your base (pre-selected) package.
- You can Change your network as many times as you want
- 35 paisa + tax per 20 seconds to a selected operator.
- All calls to other networks will be charged as per package plan.
- Call pulse to selected operator will be 20 second, regardless of the charging pulse of the base package
- Daily Operator Fee: Rs 1.25 + tax / day
- Subscription Validity: One day
- The offer will be auto subscribed at the end of each calendar day
How to Subscribe to Offer:
- Dial *515# and choose the desired operator from the menu or
- Write the name of the operator which needs to be selected and send to 515
For example, if a customer wants to select: Mobilink, he will SMS ‘Mobilink’ to 515
One time Subscription Charges:
Rs 10 + tax. Each addition/modification of operator will be charged at Rs 10 + tax
How To Unsubscribe:
- Send “OFF” to 515
Unlike other operators, ZONG is giving its customers a different (discounted) call rate on 1 operator rather than any 1 number. Also, the users will not have to face the hassle of adding individual numbers of F&F.
Not only this, those who subscribe to the package will also have the leverage of changing their selected operator at any time of the day as many times as they want.
Subscribers of all packages will be allowed to benefit from “ZONG +1” and the service will be activated parallel to all other promotions. Call rate to rest of the operator will be as per user package default rate.
Mr. Salman Wassay, Head of Marketing at ZONG says,
We believe in making lives of our customers easier, we want them to stay connected at affordable rates, we also want them to enjoy quality services and to make all of this possible we keep launching new interesting products and packages.
Our latest offer “ZONG +1” is also a part of these on-going efforts. I can assure you that no network in Pakistan has ever offered anything similar to this.