Now Warid new customers can get the prepaid number of their choice from any designated retail outlet across Pakistan. Leading the market with customized Products and Services, Warid manages the product portfolio of over 60 Value Added Services based on IVR, SMS, MMS and GPRS platforms.
The company is always a step ahead to best serve the needs of its valued customers by providing them the opportunity to experience the best in mobile technology. With the great brand repute, loyal subscriber base and the recognition as the most steadfast telecom operator, Warid continues to set the excellence benchmarks in the telecom Industry of Pakistan.
How to Get Warid Ezee Connection:
Up till now, the only option that existed for customers to purchase a Warid Prepaid SIM was to go to one of Warid’s Business Centers or Franchises. Now with Warid Ezee Connection customers can buy a Warid Prepaid number more conveniently by visiting their nearest Warid Retailer!
- Subscriber walks in to a Retailer shop & requests for a new Warid number.
- Retailer dials *231# from EVC SIM and receives 5 new mobile numbers.
- If the customer does not like any of the numbers, the Retailer will dial *231# again from EVC SIM to receive next 5 mobile numbers.
- Once the customer likes one of the numbers from the available list then: Retailer will dial 135 helpline for Number Mapping.
- Retailer will provide the selected mobile number and ICCID (Written on the SIM) to the 135 agent for Number Mapping.
- When the number is successfully mapped by the 135 agent, the customer will need to call 789 after one hour to activate the number.
Regular Warid Prepaid SIM charges apply to WEC SIM cards.