- Are you 18-25 years old?
- Do you have an innovative ICT-based concept or project?
- Are you in need of resources to take the next step?
- Are you a social entrepreneur?
If your answer is yes to these questions, then there is this competition “Young Innovators Competition” just for you. Any solution using innovative ICT to support development, from concepts to mature projects can compete to win!
This is exactly the chance you might be looking to grab for taking your innovative projects or just the concepts to next level.
Enter the Young Innovators Competition at ITU Telecom World 2012 to show the world how your fresh thinking and talent for technology can provide real-world solutions to real-world problems and change the future for the better.
Showcase your innovation on a truly international stage and win the chance to access development workshops, industry expertise and the unparalleled networking potential of World 2012.
Finalists will be invited to ITU Telecom World 2012 in Dubai, where they will receive the following:
- Up to CHF 10,000 in prize money: great concepts can win up to CHF 5,000; innovative projects can win up to CHF 10,000.
- Industry mentorship: benefit from intensive one-on-one sessions with high level industry mentors, plus their ongoing support over a one-year development period.
- Hands-on Workshop: training sessions focusing on developing entrepreneurial skills.
- Networking: Opportunities to build relationships with top ICT names from industry, governments, academia and peers.
- Showcase at the InnovatorSpace: demo your submission to our influential audience.
Just to let you know, 1 Swiss franc (CHF) = 97.94 Pakistan rupees
- Click here for more information
- Click here to submit your application