Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched a first of its kind PTCL One–Year Paid Internship Program for young graduates with the aim to provide them a unique opportunity for learning and professional development.
“As a socially conscious and responsible corporate entity, PTCL is committed to creating diverse opportunities and enabling people to bring betterment to their lives,” said Senior Executive Vice President HR, Syed Mazhar Hussain. “Our One-Year Paid Internship Program is yet another milestone in PTCL’s continuous efforts to transform today’s youth into leaders of tomorrow.”
Open to energetic and ambitious fresh graduates of Business, Finance, HR and Engineering (Including Associate Engineers), PTCL One-Year Paid Internship Program features hands-on experience of thriving business operations & practices; attractive stipends; exposure to cutting-edge ICTs & platforms; development of professional skills & competencies; access to dynamic corporate environment & culture; and interaction/engagement with acclaimed industry leaders.
Candidates can access complete details of the program and application procedure by visiting http://www.nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/PTCL/PTCL.htm
PTCL will receive applications until July 31, 2012.
- Information Technology (IT)
- MCS, BCS (Hons), BIT (Hons), BBA-IT
- Business Administration
- MBA (HR/ Marketing), BBA (Hons)
- Finance & Accounting
- MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, CA Inter or 16 years equivalent degree/ Qualification in (Accounts/ Finance/ Commerce) fields
- BE/BS Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers)
- Diploma Holders
- DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers) or B-Tech
- Minimum criteria would be CGPA 2.80/70% aggregate for Business, IT Graduates & Engineers
- Minimum 60% aggregate for Diploma holders or B-tech
Age limit 18-25 years
- Study completion year should be 2011-12. Candidates completed their education before 2011 are not eligible to apply.
- The internship opportunities are available all over Pakistan.