PTCL has announced this Ramadan Special promotion for its broadband customers, which offers 4 Mbps broadband for the price of Rs. 1,499 per month.
Customers can enjoy 4 Mbps speed at the price of 2 Mbps during Ramadan.
All existing customers (of 2 Mbps broadband) can call 1236 to get their broadband speeds upgraded to 4 Mbps without any additional cost till September 30th, 2012, after which they will have to pay usual price of 4 Mbps, i.e. Rs. 1,999 per month.
New customers can also avail this offer, while 1 Mbps broadband holders can upgrade to 4 Mbps speeds as well.
- 4Mbps Broadband Package charges: Rs. 1,499 per month
- Unlimited download*
- Package type: Opt in
- Offers starts from 20th July 2012
- Valid Up to 30th September 2012
- A special 4 Mbps promotional package is being offered to customers with 2 Mbps equivalent Tariff (Rs. 1,499 per month)
- Existing and new customers can opt into this package and enjoy 4 Mbps speed at the price of 2 Mbps
- Any existing and new customer can opt into this special 4 Mbps promotional Package with effect from 20th Jul-2012
- Customers on 1 Mbps & 2Mbps can also avail this offer by paying Rs. 1,499 per month
- This promotional package will expire on 30th Sep-2012 and standard 4 Mbps Tariff (Rs. 1,999 per month) will apply after that.
- Customers can downgrade their package before September 30th, to avoid extra charges.
- PTCL Help Line said that downgrading from 4 Mbps to 2 Mbps will be free