After rounds of rumors and leaks, HTC has finally unveiled its all-new flagship device. Although, looking very similar to its HTC One X brethren but the One X+ is packed with up-size specs inside.
HTC has included a powerful 1.7GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor, 64GB of storage, 4.7 Inch screen display. HTC says that the One X+ is 67% faster than the HTC One X LTE.
Unlike many other new launches from HTC, HTC One X+ will ship with the latest version of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board, with HTC’s own Sense 4+ flavor. HTC also confirmed that it will start rolling out the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for HTC One X and HTC One S this month.
Other improvements include a 2100mAh battery which offers 50% more talk time compared to its predecessor, and a beefed-up front-facing camera, claimed HTC. It also features Beats Audio with new Tap and Go function, which allows you to connect the phone and your music to Beats speakers when you tap them.
Furthermore, the HTC One X+ will only ship in black, rather than the white and charcoal gray that were featured on the HTC One X.
Here are rapid specifications of HTC One X+:
- Weight:135 gm
- Screen: 4.7-inch 720p HD LCD 2 (1280×720) with Gorilla Glass 2 and optical lamination
- Processor: 1.7GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 64GB of inbuilt storage with 25GB of Dropbox cloud storage
- Camera: 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with f/2.0 wide-angle lens and Full HD video recording along with 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: 3G , Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Audio: Beats Audio EQ enhancements plus additional amplifier on loud speaker.
- Battery: 2100mAh
The HTC One X+ will hit Europe and North Asia this month and South Asia in November. The official prices are yet to known but reports said that HTC One X+ will be prices around Rs. 65,000.