Mobilink said that its Jazz customers, who will spend more than Rs. 10 + tax in a day can enjoy 80 paisa per hour calling rate for all on-net calls, round the clock.
Meaning that customers will have to spend Rs. Rs 11.95 (including taxes) in a day to be become eligible for using this hourly call rate of 80 paisas per hour for Mobilink to Mobilink calls.
This package is available on All Jazz and Jazba Packages except for Jazz Easy (LBC), JAZZ 24 Ghanta, PCO, JSP and Retailer package.
This offer is valid till 31st Jan 2013 only.
How to Subscribe:
- Once you have consumed Rs. 10 + tax in a single day, dial Dial *552# to avail the offer
- There are no subscription charges
- Offer will automatically be subscribed daily (Recursive Offer) without any charges. However, daily usage of Rs. 11.95 is a must to get hourly rates
- Customers can un-subscribe by dialling *552*4#. There are no charges for unsubscribing.
- Customer will have to do usage of Rs. 10+tax (Rs 11.95) to avail the offer. However, this usage would include all revenue generating activities except M2M, Balance Inquiry and third party VAS services.
- Upon meeting the threshold, customers will be able to talk on Mobilink numbers for Rs 0.8+Tax (Rs 0.96 inclusive of tax) per hour till next day (12 midnight).
- The recent validity of alternative tariff will over-write the previous validity
- In terms of priority, Behtreen Ghanta Offer incentive is placed over all discounted tariff offers like Ghanta Offer, 2 paisa offer and below Free / bundle minutes
- If customer migrates to service class where this feature is not available, feature will be un-subscribed after the expiry of the current subscription, and also he should be able to use alternative tariff for the remaining validity period
- Upon un-subscription, offer will get un-subscribed while incentive will remain valid till their expiry
- Limited Time Offer
- Customers will be charged 5% service fee and 2% operational fee on all recharges