Zong Offers Discounted Calling Rates for China
3 years ago
Zong has announced voice bundles with discounted rates for calling China. Dubbed as “Pak-China Friendship Bundle”, the voice bundles are aimed at those Chinese professionals working in Pakistan and Pakistanis having their business and FnF contacts in China.
Zong says that with these voice bundles customers will be offered at least 50 percent discount (as compared with usual tariff) on all calls made to China.
|Pak-China Friendship Bundles (IDD China Bundles)||Price (PKR) (excl. tax)||Free Minutes||Validity|
|Daily||Rs. 10||12||1 Day|
|Weekly*||Rs. 50||60||7 Days|
|15 Days*||Rs. 100||120||15 Days|
|Monthly 1||Rs. 500||600||30 Days|
- The Weekly and 15 Days Bundle shall be available only for Prepaid Customers.
- Pak-China friendship bundles are available to all prepaid and postpaid customers
- The customers can check the remaining minutes via *102#
How to Subscribe:
- Dial *138# to subscribe
How to Unsubscribe:
- Dial *139# to un-subscribe
Terms and Conditions:
- Subscription validity is recursive, once subscribed to a bundle the customer remains subscribed to bundle till the time he/she un-subscribes.
- Offer available on all prepaid and postpaid packages. However, Weekly and 15 Days bundles are available only for prepaid customers.
- In case of Postpaid, the first subscription of monthly bundle shall be valid till end of current billing cycle. After current billing cycle, the validity of monthly bundles shall be till end of one month billing cycles.
- Free minutes valid for 24 hours a day
- International SMS to all destination (including China) will be charged as per standard tariff
- Premium numbers are not eligible for the discount. International Roaming subscribers (own & visiting) not eligible
- Government taxes apply. All bundle prices mentioned above are Exclusive of Tax.
- In case the validity expires, the un-used minutes will be confiscated.
- Old monthly China packages will not be available for new subscriptions. The customers already subscribed on previous monthly packages will continue using it; until they unsubscribe it and manually subscribes on new package; or the previous package expires after validity period due to insufficient balance.