Mobilink Announces Twitter Zero for Free Tweeting
4 years ago
Mobilink has announced Twitter Zero for all its prepaid Jazz and Jazba customers to let them tweet without any charges at all.
Subscribers don’t need to subscribe to this offer since it is available for all prepaid subscribers by default.
It merits mentioning here that Ufone has a similar offering for its customers too.
How to Access Twitter Free?
Mobilink customers will have to access mobile.twitter.com from their mobile browsers or opera mini to enjoy free tweeting.
Please note that proxy browsers (such as Nokia Xpress) aren’t supported.
Native apps on iOS and Android are also not supported, and using Twitter through these apps will incur regular data charges.
After accessing twitter through customers can do all kind of activities while remaining with-in the website, such as you can tweet & retweet. However, going on external links will result in data charging.
Whenever a subscriber clicks on an external link, he will be shown a notification indicating that standard data charges apply to view the link. External link will be opened after subscriber’s consent only.
Terms and Conditions?
- This service is available for Mobilink Prepaid subscribers only, including all Jazz & Jazba subscribers.
- This service may not be available on Blackberry built-in web browsers.
- For unlimited free usage, subscribers should access twitter by writing mobile.twitter.com via mobile browser or selected versions of Opera Mini.
- Opera Mini can be downloaded from m.opera.com, however, standard data charges will apply.
- Standard data charges apply for visiting external links/websites.
- Accessing Twitter via proxy browsers & Apps may result in data charging.
- Subscriber may get charged for mobile phone applications consuming data in background. This can be controlled by turning off such applications.
- Mobile browsers (for example Nokia Xpress) on some handsets are proxy browsers. Accessing Twiiter via these browsers may result in data charging.
- This is a limited time offer