Ufone today started accepting pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S4 in Pakistan.
Ufone had announced earlier this week to co-launch Samsung Galaxy S4 in Pakistan, after which it is now accepting pre-orders for Samsung’s next flagship device.
Ufone customers can pre-order Galaxy S4 on Ufone’s website here or at selected customer service centres.
It is anticipated that Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available in Pakistan from May 5th, 2013 as Ufone has said that it will call customers after May 5th, 2013 regarding the availability of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Price:
- While Ufone hasn’t confirmed the price officially, it is believed that Samsung Galaxy S4 will cost around Rs. 70,000 to 72,000
- First 200 orders will be given Original Flip Cover (worth Rs. 2,500) for free
- Those who will buy Samsung Galaxy S4 from Ufone will be given following bundles for free:
- unlimited On-Net minutes for one month,
- unlimited SMS for one month
- unlimited mobile Internet for one month
Terms & Conditions:
- Fair usage policy of 6000 Ufone to Ufone minutes, 9000 SMS and 1.5GB Internet data applies
- This offer is valid for 1 month only
- Terms and Conditions apply
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on recharge or bill apply.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- Pre-booking is only taking place at Ufone Customer Service Centres in Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad.