HTC, in collaboration with Mobilink, has launched the android smart phone “Butterfly”. Butterfly will be distributed to market by Brigthex. Consumers will be able to enjoy various add-ons provided by Mobilink, including a 30 days exclusive bundle, 1 GB internet, as well as a pouch and protector.
‘Butterfly’ is the latest of the HTC series which strives to transform the way one hears, sees and connects with the world. The HTC Butterfly comes with a poly carbonate body design, 1.5 GHz quad core krait CPU, 2GB RAM and Adreno of 320 GPU. The 8 MP auto focus camera with LED flash, geo tagging and 16 GB of built in storage allows users to preserve their magnificent moments of life.
“Quietly brilliant is doing great things in a humble way, with the belief that the best things in life can only be experienced, not explained,’ said John Wang, Chief marketing officer, HTC Corporation.’ The YOU campaign is a perfect embodiment of ‘quietly brilliant’ and is core to HTC as a company, innovator and partner.”
“Mobilink continues to be the leading telecom services provider of Pakistan because of our continuous strives to innovate and offer our customers the best products and services from across the world. We are glad to partner with HTC and Brightex to bring this one-of-a-kind phone to our customers across Pakistan..” said Mr Moied Javeed, Director Marketing (Mobile Internet), Mobilink.
Here are Key Features of HTC Butterfly:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core Krait CPUs
- Operating System: Android 4.1
- Display: contrast ratio: 1104:1 (nominal)/ 1.873:1 (sunlight)
- Memory: 16 GB; RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 8.0MP rear / 2.1 MP front
- Size: 1080 x 1920 x 5 inches (441 ppi pixels density)
- Weight: 140g
- Other: Wireless charging capability, NFC, Wireless display, gesture typing
- Price: Rs.70,000/- (includes Pouch and Screen Protector from Mobilink)