Mobilink has announced the availability of Blackberry Q10, one of two devices that were announced earlier this year at the launch of Blackberry 10.
Running on Blackberry 10, Q10 comes with physical keyboard for those avid blackberry users who aren’t com comfortable with the sense of touch.
Inside of Q10 there is a dual-core 1.6Ghz Cortex-A9 processor for seamless support to Blackberry 10.
Blackberry Q10 sports a 3.1 inch Super AMOLED display. There is a 2GM RAM support with more room with expandable MicroSD card.
Blackberry Q10 Specs:
- OS: BlackBerry 10 OS
- Chipset: TI OMAP 4470
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544
- Weight: 139 g
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 720 x 720 pixels, 3.1 inches (~328 ppi pixel density)
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB (Mobilink is offering 16 GB storage)
- Internal: 2 GB RAM
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HUSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, NFC, USB
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Battery: Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
Mobilink said that price for Q10 with BIS is Rs. 70,000 and device can be availed from selected customer service centres.