HTC has unveiled the ‘Desire 316’, a new phone in the mid-budget category. The handset comes with a 5″ display, a 5 megapixel camera, and a quad-core Snapdragon processor.
The display comes with qHD resolution, a norm for entry-level phones. With thickness of 9.7mm and weight tipping the scale at 160 grams, the dimensions of the phone are average at best.
Under the hood, you get a 1.2Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with 512MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory, expandable via microSD card slot.
Towards the back you will find a 5 megapixel camera with Flash, along with a VGA camera at the front. The phone will be available in either Black or White, and a 1,950 mAh battery will power up the phone.
The phone runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean customized with HTC’s Sense UI and Blinkfeed. Here are the full specs of the phone:
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean customized with HTC Sense
- 5″ display with qHD resolution
- Weight: 160g
- Thickness: 9.7mm
- 1.2Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 512 MB RAM with 4 GB expandable memory
- 5 megapixel main-camera with Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1,950 mAh battery
- Available in Black and White
The pricing and availability details are unknown as of now.