I am not saying anything about Telenor’s customer support, instead I am just posting a screen-shot below that explains the miseries of a common customer when he’s put on hold by support for ever.
- Screen shows the wait-time during a helpline call.
- Call was never attended and customer had to hang-up the call ultimately.
- Customer was a Postpaid user
- This was a paid helpline call. Telcos argue that charges on support calls are meant to improve support services.
- This is not only a Telenor specific problem, but customers of other operators might have similar experiences.
Don’t hesitate to express your thoughts and experiences in below comments.