Oppo has unveiled a new mid-range phone called the 3000. The phone comes with a respectable display, a 64-bit processor and an alluring price tag.
The front of the smartphone comes with a 4.7″ display with 720p HD resolution. The design is also nothing to write home about. Underneath, you get a 1.2Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor which also happens to be 64-bit. That’s accompanied by 1 GB worth RAM and 8 GB internal storage, which is expandable.
At the back is an 8 megapixel camera which utilizes Sony’s sensor. The front also comes with a 5 mp wide-angle lens camera. Then you have NFC & 4G LTE for connectivity, and a 2,000 mAh battery to power up.
The price of the phone is $256 which is just about fine for a phone of this specs.
Oppo 3000 Specifications:
- Chipset: 64-bit 1.2Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 306
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat customized with Color OS 2.01
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 4.7” with 720p HD resolution
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot: expandable via microSD card slot
- Primary: 8 megapixel Sony IMX179 with five-element lens and f/2.0
- Secondary: 5 megapixel wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 2,000 mAh battery
- Price: Around $260