Huawei has launched Ascend G7 in Pakistan.
The Ascend G7 comes in an ultra-thin metallic body and sleek design. It encases 5.5 inch, touch-sensitive HD screen 1280 x 720 resolution and 16M colors. Under the hood, it’s powered by a Quad ARM Cortex A53-1.2 GHz with built-in memory of 16 GB plus of 2GB RAM.
The back and sides are metal, with a slightly curved shape to the back that feels comfortable in the hand. There are plastic inserts at the top and bottom and Huawei’s provides this device in three colors: the G7 comes in Horizon Gold, Moonlight Silver and Space Grey.
The G7 packs a 13MP camera featuring back-illuminated sensor (BSI), autofocus, digital zoom, face and smile detection, geo tagging and many cool amazing picture effects. In other features, it has a 3000 mAh battery that ensures you get by the day without needing a charge.
Huawei Ascend G7 Specifications:
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Supported Networks: GSM, HSPA, LTE
- Display: 5.5” with 720p resolution
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: expandable by 32 GB via microSD
- Primary: 13 MP, 4160 x 3120 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, LTE
- Battery: 3,000 mAh