It appears that Huawei, hot on the heels of the new Honor 5X and Holly Plus smartphones, is back with another budget product in the new Y6 Pro. The phone is one of the few starter phones which have a 4,000 mAh battery.
The Y6 Pro starts off with a large 5” IPS display with Full HD resolution, running on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite. It also boasts a metal frame with a “water-ripple” design.
Under the hood, you get a MediaTek MT6735P processor, with its four cores clocked at 1.3 Ghz, alongside 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. There’s been no word on expansion slots right now.
The back features a respectable 13 MP autofocus camera with LED Flash, along with a 5 MP front camera. Connectivity options include 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and Dual-SIM support.
The Y6 Pro comes with a massive 4,000 mAh battery which also comes with Smart Power Saving mode which is said to bring 24 hours’ worth of life with just 10 percent of the charge left. The phone will be available in three colors: Gold, Gray and White.
Pricing details are not known right now, unfortunately.
Huawei Y6 Pro Specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 Ghz quad-core
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6735P
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G; Dual-SIM support
- Design: 143.1×71.8×9.7mm; 160g
- Display: 5” IPS with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution
- Memory: RAM: 2 GB / Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: TBA
- Camera: Primary: 13 megapixel AF with LED Flash / Secondary: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, 4G, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/b
- Battery: 4,000 mAh; Smart Power Saving mode
- Price: TBA
- Available in Gold, White and Grey