Samsung has announced a new high-end phone for the masses with an emphasis on better design. The new Galaxy C7 comes with the new Snapdragon 625 SoC as well as a large 5.7” display.
The display has a Full HD resolution, and below it a fingerprint scanner. The design is metallic, taking cues apparently from both the top flagships of the times.
For connectivity, you get options like LTE, Wi-Fi ac and NFC. The back boasts a 16 MP camera with LED Flash, with the front also having an 8 MP shooter.
Under the hood is a new Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor with 4 GB worth RAM and 32/64 GB expandable storage.
Battery capacity is set at 3300 mAh, but Quick Charge 3.0 is also supported. The phone will come in silver, grey, gold and pink gold. Price starts at $395 (Approx Rs. 41,000) for 32 GB, and goes to around $425 (approx. Rs. 43,000) for the 64 GB model.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specifications
- CPU: 2 Ghz 64-bit octa-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G ,4G LTE
- Display: 5.7” Super AMOLED with 1080p resolution
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB / Internal: 32, 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Camera: Primary: 16 MP, f/1.9, LED, 1080p video / Secondary: 8 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, LTE
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3,300 mAh, Quick Charge 3.0 supported
- Price: $395 (32 GB), $425 (64 GB)