Samsung has announced a new highly low-end phone, called the Galaxy J1 Ace Neo. The phone comes with a Super AMOLED display and Samsung’s Ultra Power Saving mode.
The display on the front is of 4.3-inch size with WVGA resolution. The only saving grace is the Super AMOLED display panel. Under the hood, you get a quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM. Amount of storage is 8 GB which can be increased via microSD.
The camera on the back is of 5 MP resolution with f/2.2 and LED Flash. The front also boasts a 2 MP camera. The OS that this phone runs is the aging Android 5.1 Lollipop along with TouchWiz. It does support 4G LTE connectivity though.
Battery capacity is set at 1900 mAh with up to 10 hours of talk time. The J1 Ace Neo is said to be available in Black, White and Blue. Pricing details aren’t out yet.
Galaxy J1 Ace Neo Specifications
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with WVGA 480 x 800 resolution
- Dimensions: 130.1 67.6 x 9.5 mm
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 128 GB
- Primary: 5 MP, LED, f/2.2
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS/GLONASS, LTE
- Battery: 1900 mAh (10 hours of talk time)
- Colors: Black, White & Blue
- Price: TBA