Warming up for Black Friday, leading e-commerce giant Daraz.pk and payment partner Easypay hosted the Easypay Online Shopping Gala (EOSG) with discounts upto 82% off, offering a good shopping experience, with Black Friday vouchers being sold as well.
Starting on September 26, the event brought thousands of people searching through great deals across home appliances, games and consoles, mobile phones and fashion.
Key Highlights from the Festival
- Facebook and Twitter users used Daraz and Easypay, taking advantage of the best prices and great customer experience, with #OnlineShoppingGala & #SabSayAala trending during the campaign.
- The exclusively launched, Infinix Note 3, was amongst the highest selling products during the campaign. Playstation 4 was the other hot product with the best price in the market.
- 1 Black Friday voucher was sold every 5 minutes throughout the campaign.
- The special collaboration with PFDC Loreal Bridal Week brought a new integrated beauty shopping experience, celebrating the onset of the bridal season with live coverage of the event. Lucky winners who purchased from the Bridal Week campaign will receive 50 beauty boxes and 5 limited-edition dresses from Bridal Week designers.
- The inaugural Bachat Bazaar was launched during the festival, during which key product categories sold 50x than from normal day sales.
- Easypay was the most popular mode of payment during the festival. Transactions with EasyPay grew 15x over normal days.
Omar Moeen Malik of Easypay said,
“We are very proud of the hard work that we’ve put into building Pakistan’s best Digital Payment Solution – Easypay.
And we’re very happy to work with Daraz, the leading e-commerce player in Pakistan, to bring the absolute best deals for their customers. Easypay has become a favorite payment mode all across the country!”
Jonathan Doerr, Co-CEO of Daraz Group said,
“EOSG demonstrated yet again that Daraz and Easypay are bringing not only amazing discounts but also great customer experience.
This event was a warm up event for Black Friday 2016 and we are extremely excited to announce the biggest, most awaited shopping event of the year! Daraz and EasyPay are looking to change the e-commerce landscape in Pakistan forever with Black Friday 2016.
We believe that Pakistan is ready for its first $10 million sale event. Once again we will sweep you off your feet with unbelievable prices from leading brands – so mark your calendars for November 25th and sign up for your Easypay Mobile account”
Daraz and Easypay are all set to break their own records from last year by offering the biggest product assortment from leading brands at the best prices, and make Black Friday bigger and better than ever this year!