JumpStart is working since last 2.5 years to change Pakistan through entrepreneurship. Till date we have 126 startups on board.
JumpStart through its flagship Shepherd’s PIE aims to take 1500 startups on board in next 5 years.
Shepherd’s PIE follows the Shark Tank and Dragons Den theme with its own unique model. Startups pitch their ideas in front of Shepherds and can make a deal during the event or can continue the discussion and close the deal in coming days and months.
This year Shepherd’s PIE started its second cycle of Investment Pitches. The year started with first round in Rawalpindi. Following it were next stops in Peshawar and Karachi.
The next stop is Lahore on November 19th, 2016.
10 startups will be selected to pitch their idea in front of the investor panel to seek investment, out of which the top 3 startups will be selected to join the group of 9 picked up from Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Karachi to compete in SeedStars regional event in Islamabad on November 26th, 2016. The winners of that event will then ultimately fly to Switzerland for the Final SeedStars World.
- Opportunity to represent Pakistan in International SeedStars World Event in Switzerland and compete for $500,000 investment.
- Opportunity to win 1 year Incubation at LaunchPad7 and equity based seed funding to the 7 winners of final event (worth Rs. 750,000).
- Continuous promotion of your Startup through priority listing on the JumpStart Pakistan’s Web Portal and social media platforms.
- Access to the pool of Renowned CEOs and Entrepreneurs around the world through our exclusive Shepherds network.
- Preferential discounted pricing to run office activities through launchpad7.
- Mentorship sessions with international mentors through Seedspace.
All of this and a lot more is just one step away. Register your startup to Shepherd’s PIE and get a chance to turn your idea into reality.