Now you can receive your Western Union remittance in any of your bank accounts anywhere in Pakistan.
Dubai Islamic Bank has introduced this service for Western Union money transfer recipients in Pakistan. The Western Union and Dubai Islamic Bank signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on account based money transfer service in Pakistan for the same.
How to Get Money From Western Union Direct to Bank
Instead of having to visit any bank or post office or any other Western Union agent to get payment, you now only have to make a call and your payment will be sent into your bank account anywhere in any bank of Pakistan.
The Western Union money transfer recipients are required to call a toll free number of Dubai Islamic Bank anytime to request their transfer of remittance directly to their bank account.
Steps to Follow
To use this feature you’ll have to dial a toll free number 0800-11-342, and provide the following:
- Your 10-digit MTCN number (provided by the sender)
- CNIC number
- Bank account number (linked with 1LINK or MNET) with branch code
Your required remittance will be instantly transferred to your bank account and you will receive a confirmation SMS that your money from Western Union is successfully transferred to your local bank account.
- 24 hours service any given day
- Free of any charge
- The service can also be used by people who do not have a Dubai Islamic Bank account
- SMS marketing campaign for awareness in Urdu (from the number “2342”)