With the increasing innovation by the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8, Xiaomi Mi Mix and similar phones, local smartphone companies are under pressure to release better offerings and provide even more value for money.
QMobile is releasing the new M6 smartphone which will directly compete with mid-range smartphones from by Samsung, Huawei and others.
Design and Display
First things first, the design of the phone is now more in line with other metal unibody phones. The M6 features 6000 series aluminum (also used in Nokia 6) which accounts for 97% of the phone’s body according to QMobile. The display unit is a 5.5 inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display. On the front you get a front mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
Internals and Storage
The M6 comes with a 2.0 GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P10 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The OS is unfortunately a step behind everyone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow instead of Nougat.
Camera and Battery
M6 includes a 13 MP Sony IMX 258 sensor with phase detection autofocus and an LED flash. This is the same camera sensor used in Xiaomi Mi5s Plus, Redmi Note 4 and Sony Xperia XA. The front camera uses an 8MP sensor with a screen flash feature.
QMobile M6 employs a humongous 5,000 mAh battery unit with USB OTG support. Fast charging support is included and the phone comes with an 18 W Turbo Charger.
Other features include DTS Surround Sound as well as an Infrared blaster.
All of this will cost you Rs. 29,500.
QMobile M6 Specifications
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium
- DTS Surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)
- Price: Rs. 29,500