BMW launched its X1 compact luxury crossover SUV last year, targeting the Pakistani auto consumers with world-class features and a relatively ‘low’ price tag. If the luxury vehicle was out of reach before, it can now be yours with much less hassle. JS Bank has now made it easier to buy the new BMW X1 thanks to its low monthly installment plan.
JS Bank claims to offer “unmatched rates” for its installment package plans. The one-window solution lets Pakistani car enthusiasts purchase the brand new BMW X1 SUV for as low as Rs. 54,594 including insurance coverage, priority shipping, complimentary accessories and service package.
The Service Package improves the driving experience and usually costs Rs. 60,000 when buying the car with upfront payment.
Package Plan for BMW X1
JS offers the car leasing solution through its CarAamad service. The following options and features will be available to X1 buyers:
- As low as 15% down payment
- Flexible installment plans. Tenure varies between 1 to 7 years
- Financing based on floating rate of 1-Year KIBOR + 4%
- Insurance rate starting at 2.5%
- Priority shipping
- Early settlement option (Charges apply)
- Accessories and service package worth Rs. 60,000
About the BMW X1
BMW X1 is powered by a 1.5 liter Twin Power 3-cylinder petrol engine with a turbo charger. With the ability to churn out 136Bhp of power and 220Nm of torque, the vehicle has the performance aspect covered. The car maker claims X1 offers a mileage of around 18km/l. Both, manual and 6 Speed Steptronic Transmission options are available with the vehicle.
The default variant comes with a Non Metallic “Alpine White” color. Black or additional metallic colors are offered at an extra charge.
Interior is as luxurious as you would expect from a BMW with an Oxide Silver Dark Matt and highlight trim finisher black high-gloss. Upholstery is stated to be Black by default. There’s no leather option.
BMW X1 also offers the following features as standard:
- 17 inch V-Spoke Style 560 alloy rims
- ECO Pro Mode for performance/mileage optimisation
- Start/stop button
- Rain sensor
- Fog Lights
- Height adjustment for front passenger seat
- Media Hub with Bluetooth and USB support
- Heat Protection
Those who want additional upgrades for some extra cash, can go for the Utility package which comes with the following offerings:
- Sensatec Upholstery in Beige/Black color
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Multi-function buttons on the steering wheel
- Smoker’s package
- Front Arm Rest
More information about the vehicle is available at BMW Pakistan’s website.