QMobile is back with another budget/mid-range smartphone, the Noir E2.
The Noir E2 comes with a large battery and a metal body with 2.5D glass up front. The phone will be available for Rs. 15,500.
Design and Display
QMobile Noir E2 comes with a 5.2 inch 720p (1280 x 720) IPS LCD display. The front is adorned with 2.5D glass, which means that it curves around the sides, joining seamlessly with the metal body.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor underneath the display. QMobile claims that it can unlock your phone in 0.2-0.4 seconds. Front fingerprint sensors can be unreliable in mid-range/low end phones so take it with a grain of salt.
Internals and Storage
A quad-core MediaTek MT6737M powers the Noir E2 which is a bit underpowered for a phone in this price range. 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage is featured here, expandable via a hybrid microSD/SIM card slot.Noir E2 is dual-SIM phone by default and supports 4G LTE connectivity.
Android 7.0 Nougat runs the show in this smartphone.
Camera and Battery
The primary camera for the Noir E2 employs a 13 MP sensor with autofocus and a LED flash. On the front you get an 8 MP shooter.
One thing that the Noir E2 should excel at is battery life. It has a massive 4,000 mAh battery. QMobile has included fast charging for the phone which is a nice addition.
QMobile Noir E2 Specifications
- CPU: 1.25 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737M
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Metal body
- Display: 5.2” IPS with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution (~282 ppi)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 128 GB
- Primary: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode, HD video
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS,
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with fast charging support
- Price: Rs. 15,500