Continuing its efforts to support startups that help markets grow and improve the living standards of local communities, Invest 2 Innovate (i2i) has opened applications for its 6th batch of startups.
i2i is looking for high-impact startups with potential of rapid growth.
What is i2i?
Invest2Innovate (i2i) has been working in Pakistan since 2011 and hopes to find the next great innovators through its startup programs. The incubator has mentored and supported 25 startups in the country so far which have gone on to raise over $2.5 million in capital and have scaled their businesses to create over 4,000 jobs.
About the i2i Accelerator Program
The i2i Accelerator is a four month annual program. Over the tenure of incubation, selected entrepreneurs gain access to intensive business support and targeted sessions led by i2i team and mentors. These sessions cover topics ranging from customer acquisition to financial management and logistics.
At the end of the program, entrepreneurs get to pitch before investors at the i2i annual Demo Day.
Advantages of the i2i Accelerator Program
Startups incubated at i2i receive the following benefits:
- Business support enabling for up to 200% revenue growth
- Virtual CFO for accounting processes and creating financial dashboards
- Dedicated Interns to help execute your business in your home city
- All startups get a professional 5 minute marketing video
- Dedicated mentor for each startup available for monthly check-ins and advice
- Access to i2i investor network
- Advice from 45 experts and mentors over the tenure of the program
- Access to the local startup community in 3 different cities (Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi)
- A chance to get investment from the i2i Investment Fund
All startups and entrepreneurs need to fulfill the following criteria for selection in the current batch:
- Founders must be available full-time for their business idea
- Business idea must have a positive social or environmental impact with a direct or indirect impact on health, nutrition or accountability.
- Founders must have plans for a viable business within the next 3 to 5 years
- Business must be on a for-profit model. Ideally, the business should already be registered entities.
- Founders must show some traction (e.g revenue or proof of concept)
- Businesses should be at the seed-stage, seeking an investment of around $100-$200k
How to Apply?
Applications for the sixth batch of startups will close on July 31st, 2017. So entrepreneurs who think they have the right ideas should apply as soon as possible.
To apply, click here and fill in the required information.
For more information on the startup program, visit the i2i website.