Samsung has launched yet another mid-range smartphone for the masses. Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (known as J7 Nxt in international markets) is now officially available at retail and online shops in Pakistan.
The phone comes in at a price of Rs. 24,999 and comes in black and gold colors.
Design and Display
Like other mid-range Samsung phones, the Galaxy J7 Core features a similar design with a home button below the screen flanked by back and recent apps buttons.
Displays are Samsung’s forte and the Galaxy J7 Core showcases that. The phone features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED 720p (1280 x 720) resolution screen. The icons may appear pixelated when viewed up close however the colors are punchy with plenty of contrast.
Internals and Storage
On the inside, J7 Core is powered by Samsung’s own 1.6 Ghz Exynos 7870 octa. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage with a microSD card slot.
The phone is dual SIM by default and comes with Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.
Camera and Battery
J7 Core has a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and an LED flash. Up front is a 5 MP shooter with another LED flash for those night time selfies.
For the battery, Samsung Galaxy J7 Core has a 3,000 mAh unit, sans fast charging. This might be a problem for charging up the phone (might take 2 or more hours) however the phone may last you through a day and a half on average use.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa
- OS: Android Nougat 7.0 with TouchWiz
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 256 GB
- Primary: 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, LTE
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Price: Rs. 24,999