ProPakistani is giving away a Lenovo Moto E4 Plus. So what’s special about this phone and why is it a wonderful chance to get a free smartphone?
For starters, this phone has a massive 5,000 mAh battery and can easily last two days on a single charge. This is a rarity in smartphones these days, as most of them hardly last a day on average.
How to Win Moto E4 Plus
- Go to this link: ProPakistani Giveaway
- Share the image on your wall
- Comment below the image about what frustrates you about your current phone’s battery.
- And that’s it!
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 powers the phone with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB of internal storage. There’s a 13 MP camera on the back and a 5 MP shooter up front. Both cameras are accompanied by a LED flash.
Being a Moto phone, you can count on near stock Android 7.0 Nougat. Other features include a water resistant nano coating and a fingerprint sensor on the front.
Moto E4 Plus Specifications
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 427
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Water-repellant coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 5.5” IPS LCD with Full HD (1280 x 720) resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16/32 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary: 13 MP, f/2.0, LED flash, HDR
- Secondary: 5 MP f/2.2 with LED flash
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Colors: Iron Gray, Fine Gold
- Price: $179