Standard Chartered has announced its first international co-branded credit card with Emirates Airlines. This credit card has been especially tailored to offer value to the Pakistan’s growing frequent flyer community.
The co-branded credit card was launched in a media brief held at a local hotel in Karachi on Monday. Standard Chartered CEO Shazad Dada, Senior Vice President Emirates Dr. Najib Ben Khedher and Vice President Emirates Jabr Al-Azeeby addressed the launch ceremony.
The Emirates Standard Chartered Credit Card, will be available in two premium variants, Infinite and Platinum.
Using the card, users will earn Skyward Miles on local shopping. Following are the rewards of the co-branded credit cards.
- Welcome bonus of up to 20,000 Skywards Miles
- Up to 30,000 bonus Skywards Miles annually
- Emirates Skywards Silver membership for a year
- Ability to earn Skyward Miles on every day spends.
- Double Skyward Miles on Emirates spend and foreign currency transactions.
- Complimentary airport transfers in Pakistan when flying with Emirates
- Complimentary access to 750+ airport lounges worldwide
- Priority check-in at Pakistan airports when flying with Emirates
- 25 percent off on purchase of Skywards Miles and more.
Describing the benefits of Emirates Standard Chartered Credit Card Shazad Dada told the gathering that the banks clients have sophisticated travel needs and we lead the market in travel spend in line with our promise to bring best in class products to our clients.
“This Partnership fits perfectly to provide our clients with the most powerful travel card catering to their business and leisure travel needs with a leading airline.” Shazad added.
Dr. Nejib Be Khedher said that the Emirates Airlines aims to stay global with local relevance, which is why they have chosen to invest in the partnership with Standard Chartered and offer members with unique benefits that will further enhance their Emirates flying experience. “Pakistan is very lucrative location for Emirates,” he added.
“With more than 19 million members worldwide and over 391,000 members in Pakistan, we are committed to continuously look for ways to stay relevant to our members and provide value.” Nejib added.