Sprizza. You must be thinking that this is probably a sound that a normal spray bottle makes when you open it. Well I’m here to tell you this is something truly different. In fact, this new recipe that I’ll be sharing with you today is nothing short of delicious!
We at ProPakistani have combined the all-famous Chinese Spring Roll with what is generally believed to be the most popular dish worldwide – Pizza! And thus folks, we have a fusion recipe for today – the Sprizza Roll!
Not only is this super delectable but it’s also super easy and fun to make.
Take a break from the average pizza slices and boring ol’ Spring rolls and try something new for once. Impress friends and family with this delicious recipe you can now recreate from the comfort of your home.
- Flour 2 cups
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 Tsp
- Yeast 1tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Water to knead
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 carrots
- 1 cabbage
- 2 capsicum
- Chicken 1 breast piece cut into strips
- Garlic 6 cloves chopped
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 1/2 Tsp
- Red crushed chili 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- White pepper dash
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup cut into cubes/shredded
- Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup shredded/cut into cubes
- Olives 1/2 cup sliced
- Tomato sauce
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Mixed herbs
- Add all ingredients together and add water as needed to create a smooth yet soft dough.
- Knead the dough well and allow to prove in a warm spot for 40 minutes to an hour
- Chop the carrots, cabbage, and capsicum well.
- Then in a sauce pan add in oil and garlic, sauté
- Then add in chicken and cook with garlic.
- Then add in spices and sauces
- Lastly toss the chicken with the vegetables over high heat
- Add the cheeses and olives and mix well with the chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide the dough into small Portions.
- Roll the dough out thinly into a rectangular-ish shape.
- Then spread on tomato sauce leaving an inch from every side.
- Add in the chicken mixture in the middle
- Roll the dough like you would with a spring roll. Don’t forget to secure the edges or the cheese will ooze out.
- Lastly e, g wash the top of the rolls with the beaten egg
- Sprinkle with mixed herbs
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 or until golden brown.
Try this simple recipe at home and let us know in the comments below how this turned out for you!