The 15th Edition of HKTDC International ICT Expo 2018 is being held in Hong Kong at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from April 13th, 2018 to April 16th, 2018.
More than 600 exhibitors and approximately 32,000 buyers throughout the fair period from all over the world would be attending the event.
Tech high-ups from Pakistan are also in Hong Kong to attend the HKTDC Expo. Delegation consists of CEOs and the senior leadership of [email protected] member companies who are there to create linkages and explore the Hong Kong ICT landscape.
Following is the list of [email protected] delegates:
- Barkan Saeed, Chairman [email protected] and CEO Vizteck Solutions
- Muhammad Zohaib Khan, CEO A2Z Creatorz (Former CEC Member)
- ShahzadShahid, CEO TPS Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. (CEC Member)
- Syed Ali, CEO 7Vals (Pvt.) Ltd. (CEC Member)
- Muhammad Usman Sheikh, CEO OZI Technology
- Asad Mahmood, CEO Appricot Studio
- Raheel Iqbal, CEO The Game Storm Studios Inc
- Adnan Aslam, CEO ITROOS (Pvt.) Ltd. (Serionic Group Company)
- Waqas Khan Pitafi, CEO DevBatch (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Muhammad Faizan, CEO Matech Consulting and Outsourcing
- Shaheen ur Rehman, DPL (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Hazar Hayat DPL (Pvt.) Ltd.
The [email protected] delegation aims to engage with exhibitors, other buyers, various enterprise leaders, startups and heads of different associations.
In addition to a guided tour from HKTDC representatives, delegates will also be attending various panel talks and seminars on all four days of the event.
Apart from representing Pakistan, the basic objective of the delegation is to enhance business networks with all mentioned entities specially focusing on technologies of Internet-of-Things (IoT) including smart homes and smart city concepts, AR/VR, wearable gadgets, mobile apps and games, web hosting, UI/UX design, e-commerce, digital marketing and telematics.
Chairman [email protected], Barkan Saeed shared his views
“Pakistani companies should stay ahead of emerging trends by reviewing new IT products in Hong Kong and China.
They should also explore product development opportunities for Pakistan through partnerships with Chinese IT and IoT companies.
China has a huge market of electronics manufacturing and we can augment them in software and user experience specially for their IoT products.”
[email protected] delegation, during their visit to Hong Kong, also met Consul General of Pakistan in Hong Kong, Abdul Qadir Memon and Trade Officer, Ali Awan to discuss collaboration in strengthening the trade for Pakistani companies in Hong Kong.
This is part of the new series of [email protected] delegations to events and exhibitions abroad. [email protected] aims to form delegations to various events and offer attractive subsidies in collaboration with Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) for the better outreach of Pakistani companies.