National Incubation Center (NIC) Quetta has invited applications from emerging technology companies and startups for its first Cohort. The deadline for applications is 10 August 2018.
NIC Quetta is a public-private incubation platform working under the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom, partnering with Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) and IGNITE.
NIC Quetta aims to ‘become a leading incubator in the region that will function as a supporting environment for the development of innovative, high-growth/high impact ICT based start-ups’
Where to Apply
You can apply for the NIC Quetta – Batch 1 here.
How to Apply
- Follow the link given above and create an account first to apply for the program.
- Provide the following details to start your application.
- Fill out the 7-step form after signing up (or sign in if you already have an account on GUST):
- Fill the Contact details form
- Provide the summary of your startup
- Introduce your team
- Provide the details on your products and services
- Introduce your market
- Lay out your growth details and plans
- List your financing and startup structure details
While filling out the application, be as detailed as possible and make sure you do not leave anything.
Shortlisted startups will have access to world-class facilities, a network of leading mentors, investors, industry partners and subject experts. From helping with business plans to attracting potential investors, NIC Quetta aims at helping young startups from idea to execution.
Linkages to other technology parks and incubators across the country, access to state-of-the-art labs in LUMS, BUITEMS and a number of other innovation labs to usher a facilitating environment for the entrepreneurs to pursue their dreams while addressing the local and global challenges.