The result for Intermediate and Secondary education has been announced on 11th September, 2018. Interestingly, the Punjab Group of Colleges has surpassed other colleges by securing about 153 of the top positions out of 392 in total.
This year, the passing percentage of 9 Intermediate Boards of Punjab was 59.87%, a marked improvement from the results last year.
From all the top academic positions, PUNJAB COLLEGE secured the highest number of them, even securing top grades in all Science-related syllabuses including Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering & I.C.S.
In comparison, students from GCU and Kinnaird College secured 8 positions collectively.
Students deserve immense credit for their efforts. These are the ones who secured the 1st position in different Intermediate Boards:
- Punjab College Lahore student “Kashaf Sanaullah” secured Overall 1st Position in All Board Intermediate Result’ 18 with 1062/1100 marks.
- Overall 1st Position is notched by Samreen Shahid (1052/1100) from Punjab College Multan in Board of Intermediate & secondary education Multan Result.
- In BISE Gujranwala Result, Maliha Maryam from Punjab College Sialkot obtained Overall 1st position with 1051/1100 marks.
- Mehwish Saleem from Punjab College Faisalabad stood Overall 1st Position with 1051/1100 marks in BISE Faisalabad Result.
- In BISE DG Khan Result, Faryal Pervez from Punjab College Kot Addu clinched Overall 1st Position with 1057/1100 marks.
- Zaheka Tul Jannat from Punjab College Chakwal notched Overall 1st Position with 1048/1100 marks in BISE Rawalpindi.
- 3 students from Punjab College Sargodha shared Overall 1st position in Federal Board Result ’18; Hammad Saleem (1058/1100 marks), Masooma Zainab (1058/1100 marks) and Momina Maham (1058/1100 marks).
Let us now take a look at the breakdown of the positions secured by PUNJAB COLLEGE in different boards throughout the province:
- PUNJAB COLLEGE – secured 3 Overall Positions & 21 total Top positions
- Government & Kinnaird College – achieved 7 & 1 position respectively
- KIPS College – secured just 1 position
- Government Degree College Bahawalnagar – notched Overall 1st Position
- Fouji Foundation College – accomplished Overall 2nd position
- Punjab Group of Colleges – secured total 10 Top Positions
- Superior College – achieved only 2 positions.
DG Khan Board:
- PUNJAB COLLEGE – accomplished 3 Overall Positions & total 10 Top Positions
- Govt. PG Layyah – notched 3 positions
- Govt. College Women Muzzafargarh – achieved 3 positions only
- PUNJAB COLLEGE – nailed 3 Overall positions & 28 total Top Positions
- KIPS College – bagged 2 positions
- Superior College – accomplished 3 positions
- DPS Sahiwal – clinched 1st 2 Overall positions & total 6 positions
- PUNJAB COLLEGE – stood out with 11 Top Positions
- PUNJAB COLLEGE – achieved 2 Overall positions with 18 Top Positions
- Superior College – secured only 1 position
- Kallar Kahar Science College Chakwal – earned 3 positions
PUNJAB COLLEGE students secured the 1st Overall position (shared by 3 PUNJAB COLLEGE students). Whereas, 2nd Overall position was also accomplished by the brilliant students, with a total of 12 Top Positions.
- Punjab Group of Colleges – bagged 3 Overall positions while clinching 19 Top Positions as well.
- KIPS College & Superior College – scored only 6 & 2 positions respectively.
- ILM College – achieved Overall 1st position & 4 positions in total
- DPS College Khushab – nailed Overall 2nd position
- Superior College – notched 3 positions only
- Punjab Group of Colleges – stood out by accomplishing total 10 Top Positions.
- PUNJAB COLLEGE – clinched Overall 1st & 3rd positions with 11 Top Positions collectively
- KIPS College – secured 4 positions
- Nishat College & Burten College – achieved 2 & 2 positions respectively.
There’s no doubt that colleges in Punjab are on a mission to ensure that their students are better prepared and equipped for the challenges that lie ahead of them.
These recent results, it is hoped, will foster a lot of healthy competition between educational institutions in the province. And as for parents, their look out for a trusted and dependable name in providing quality education at a cost-effective charge, just got a lot easier.