It is a budget-friendly phone that comes with basic specifications. Here’s what it comes with:
Design and Display
The design of this phone is like a typical 2018 smartphone with dual cameras on the top left and a fingerprint sensor in the center on the back. It comes in two solid colors: blue, black. The material used for the back is a combination of plastic and glass.
It has an impressive screen size of 6.4 inches, but the display resolution of HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels) is low. With a screen to body ration of 84 percent, it gives us a 268 ppi pixel density.
Internals and Storage
It is powered by an Exynos 7 Octa 7884 chipset, the same as the Galaxy A10. It uses Android 9.0 Pie and comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB in-built memory. The memory is expandable up to 512 GB with an external memory card.
The above specifications show how basic this phone is. moreover, we don’t have any info if there is a GPU in the phone or not.
It features a dual rear camera with a 32 MP main sensor that has f/1.9 aperture and a 5 MP secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
The selfie camera installed is an 8 MP sensor.
Battery and Pricing
The battery of the phone gives us hope. It has a 4,000 mAh battery and in combination with the above-mentioned processor and chipset, we can predict that it will provide an impressive battery life.
It is only available in Russia at the moment at a price tag $217.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (1.6 GHz, Dual-core + 1.35 GHz, Hexa Core)
- GPU: Unknown
- Chipset: Exynos 7 Octa 7884
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE;
- AMOLED, 6.4 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels, (~268 ppi density), dew drop notch
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 512 GB
- Primary: Dual: 13 MP + 5 MP
- Secondary: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, USB MicroUSB 2.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4,2, headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Price: (3 GB/32 GB) ~ $217