Former captain of Pakistan cricket team Shahid Afridi advises the government to eradicate illiteracy, unemployment, and corruption from the country.
Speaking to an interview with a local media outlet, Afridi said:
Education is the biggest problem in Pakistan. If the government can get rid of illiteracy and unemployment along with controlling corruption, we can succeed as a nation.
Shahid Afridi brought up these concerns during the launch of ‘Road to Education’ as part of his foundation project. The tour will start on 21st October and will end on the 31st.
"تعلیم ہو گی عام، ہر بیٹی کے نام”
— Shahid Afridi Foundation (@SAFoundationN) October 16, 2019
The Shahid Afridi Foundation has completed a number of projects, which include:
- Repatriation of Prisoners
- Support to hardworking & deserving Policemen
- Iftar camps in Ajman
- Tirah Valley Ration Distribution & Medical Camp
- Inauguration of SAF Schools, Sindh
- Sahibzada Fazal Rehman Charity Hospital
- SAF Donation for Muniba Mazari.
- Farabi School
- Thar Hospital
- SAF Schools Initiative
- Tirah Valley: Supplying Water
- Tirah Valley: LuminAid Lights
To read more about his foundation, click here.