BioFlex, which has over 2000 clinics in 50 countries across the world, has officially launched its cold laser therapy services in Pakistan.
BioFlex Laser therapy covers a wide spectrum of medical procedures which include arthritis, extreme wounds, sports injuries, degenerative disorders or muscle spasms. It also helps in treating musculoskeletal disorders like joint pain or muscle pain such as neck pain, knee pain, back pain or others. This easy-to-use therapeutic tool aids in speedy healing of the medical condition within a short period. BioFlex Pakistan has successfully treated more than 2 million patients across the world.
Within a short span of 2 months, BioFlex has successfully established its five state-the-of-the art equipped clinics across major cities of Pakistan. As a healthcare partner, BioFlex has been successfully treating the medical disorders at these clinics without any invasive procedure. Bioflex is further planning to launch the laser treatment in other cities of Pakistan like Lahore and Multan.
Transforming the Healthcare Industry with Cold Laser Therapy
The wonders of cold laser technology have been witnessed internationally by the health sector for a few years now. Hence, keeping in view its benefits, BioFlex has successfully introduced cold laser in Pakistan to help patients in pain recovery.
What is cold laser therapy? Cold laser therapy is also known as the low-intensity laser therapy and utilizes super luminous diodes which are applied over the affected tissues to accelerate healing. Since the level of the light is lower than traditional lasers, it doesn’t heat the tissue in the body hence it is termed as “cold” laser. It is used by doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, dentists, and other medical professionals as well due to the enormously beneficial effects.
Cold Laser Therapy Can Treat Various Conditions:
Bioflex laser therapy has treated over 2 million patients worldwide. One of the reasons why Cold Laser Therapy is such a revolutionary medical treatment is its versatility. It applies to several conditions and is used in different medical fields to treat various health conditions.
Some common problems for which Bioflex laser therapy is used include muscle and ligament sprains, pain in the knee and back, and to reduce swelling and accelerate healing of soft tissues. Skincare professionals also use laser therapy for treating acne, rashes and other skin diseases.
In some cases, it has also been used to treat diabetic neuropathy or ulcers which are extreme wounds usually experienced by diabetic patients. Bioflex Laser Therapy is a vital part of Chiropractic and Physiotherapy, which includes:
- MUSCULOSKELETAL CONDITIONS: These conditions include arthritis, sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, and others. The use of laser therapy in these conditions aids in rapid cellular healing, the formation of new cells, rapid regeneration of collagen and elastin with complete recovery within a few sessions. It offers an anti-inflammatory effect within the body that helps in resolving the pain symptoms with complete healing. The use of laser helps in the reduction of pain and inflammation with the excess production of collagen fibers, cartilage cells and muscle cells that promotes healing.
- DERMAL ULCERS OR DIABETIC WOUNDS: The use of laser therapy has proven to be highly effective for treating the dermal ulcers or diabetic wounds which are very resistant to other pharmaceutical measures. It also helps in treating the wounds secondary to surgical procedures, compression or other external traumatic injuries. The use of laser enhances wound healing by epithelization, improves the arterial perfusion and aids in the regeneration of the local tissues surrounding the diseased tissues.
- DERMATOLOGICAL CONDITIONS: Bioflex laser therapy is highly effective for relieving dermatological conditions like dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and others. It promotes the layering of collagen and elastin fibers with the generation of new cells over the affected areas. It offers an anti-inflammatory effect.
- ACHILLES TENDONITIS OR PLANTAR FASCITIS: Cold Laser Therapy is used to treat conditions like Achilles tendinitis and Plantar Fasciitis. It helps in relieving these conditions by exposing the affected tissues to light. The light then turns into energy where it activates mitochondria, offers anti-inflammatory effect, and enhances the repair of the damaged cells. The complete laser sessions along with strengthening exercises aid in restoring the mobility of the patient suffering from the disease.
- NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS: Cold laser therapy is also effective for treating conditions like concussion and contusion which occurs after an injury. The use of laser therapy promotes angiogenesis, repairs the dead tissues and offers wound healing of the diseased tissues at the cellular level through the cascade of physiological reactions.
- BACK DISORDERS: Debilitating back pain can negatively impact the quality of life. The pharmaceutical measures used for treating the spinal and back pain usually pose adverse effects to the body. Bioflex laser therapy, on the other hand, promotes healing while repairing the diseased tissues.
Other than these conditions it also helps in treating carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, tennis elbow, and other debilitating conditions that severely impact the quality of life.
Why is Bioflex’s Cold Laser Therapy the Best Treatment?
BioFlex laser therapy has more than 92% success rate for the above-mentioned list of medical conditions. Also, as compared to conventional medical surgery procedures, this therapy has the following features:
- It is a non-invasive and non-toxic procedure without any surgical incision. This pain-free procedure does not form any scars as the laser diodes offer warm, soothing sensation over the diseased tissues.
- It promotes anti-inflammatory effects with reduced pain sensation through the activation of cytochrome C and the reduction of oxidative stress.
- Bioflex laser therapy can be utilized for both acute as well as chronic medical conditions.
- It offers rapid healing to the diseased tissues without any adverse effects in comparison to other pharmaceutical measures.
- Most importantly, cold laser therapy is certified by the FDA in the US and is completely safe. It is a non-invasive, non-toxic and non-thermal procedure.
- The cold laser therapy does not pose any heat over the damaged tissues, which is why it is entirely SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. It offers immediate healing effects with 99% efficiency in most cases without any significant side effects.
How Quickly Can You Expect Relief?
The number of sessions and their duration depends on the individual and the condition for which they’re seeking help. On average, 12 sessions are enough for a patient to resolve their conditions. However, 3 to 25 sessions should be expected. Each session can last from 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Bioflex: Raising Awareness
As the cold laser therapy is new and revolutionary, hence, Bioflex is also using digital platforms like Facebook to create awareness for different medical conditions and to spread awareness of how cold laser therapy works for vast range of medical conditions.
Book Your Appointment with Bioflex:
Making an appointment with BioFlex for cold laser therapy is easy. Simply go to their website www.bioflex.pk and click Book Your Appointment or you can simply contact them at their Toll-Free number: 0800-LASER (52737).
Select the location, why you’re seeking treatment and provide basic information. Right now, five state-of-the-art BioFlex clinics are operational across Pakistan.
So, what are you waiting for? Book yourself an appointment with the dedicated team members of Bioflex Pakistan and get yourself treated for any medical condition!