Saturday saw the highest death toll in Pakistan due to Coronavirus and related complications as 14 patients died on Saturday and another 7 succumbed to the novel virus on Sunday, taking the total number of fatalities in Pakistan to 93 till April 12th, 2020.
Another 590 individuals tested positive for the Coronavirus over the weekend, taking the toll to 5,375 positive cases by end of April 12, 2020.
1,095 patients recovered from the virus and were discharged from hospitals.
According to details, a total of 1,501 patients were admitted to various hospitals across Pakistan and 44 of them are in critical condition or on ventilators.
2,685 patients were in quarantine, either at home or at a government facility across the country.
|Region||Total Cases||Cases in 24 Hrs||Deaths||in last 24 Hrs|
Breakdown of Cases
- Zaireen from Iran: 1,362 (25%)
- Foreign Returners from Other Countries: 1,221 (23%)
- Tableeghi Jamaat: 1,102 (21%)
- Other Local Transmission: 1,689 (31%)
Total Tests Conducted
|Region||Tests Conducted||Last 24 Hours|
*Tests for Punjab are for both Public and Private Labs
|Region||Total Cases||Last 24 Hours|
- Suspected cases are those who are under quarantine facility or those awaiting test results
Hospitalized / Quarantined Patients
- Total No. of Patients Currently Admitted: 1,501
- Clinically Stable: 1,457
- In Critical Condition / On Ventilator: 44
- Quarantine at Home or Elsewhere: 2,685
- Recovered and Discharged: 1,095