The smartphone is almost identical to the previously launched Huawei Nova 7 SE bar the board’s chipset.
Design and Display
The Nova 7 SE Vitality Edition looks exactly like the Huawei 7 SE launched earlier this year. It features a 6.5-inch IPS display with a single punch hole, 1080 x 2400 resolution, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the side.
Internals and Storage
Internally, the new handset is powered by Dimensity 800U SoC topped with 8 gigs of RAM and 128 gigs of onboard expandable storage.
The software front is handled by EMUI 10.1 based Android 10 OS.
On the back, the smartphone sports a quad-sensor camera system with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide shooter and 2MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, it features a 16 MP single sensor shooter.
Battery and Pricing
The smartphone packs a 4000 mAh battery with support for 40W fast charging.
It is currently available for sale in China and costs $342.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- RAM: 8GB
- Onboard Storage: 128GB
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, USB type-C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- Fingerprint scanner: Side-mounted
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Price: $342