Motorola has launched its latest entry-level handset dubbed the Motorola Moto E6i. The handset comes with Android 10 Go Edition, 2 GB RAM, a dual-sensor camera on the back, and a reasonable size display with thick bezels.
Design and Display
The entry-level handset features a matte finish body with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a dual-sensor camera setup at the back.
At the front, it is equipped with a 6.1-inch IPS LCD panel with 720p resolution, 282 PPI density, thick bezels, and an 80.4 percent screen to body ratio.
Internals and Storage
Internally, the handset is powered by a Unisoc Tiger SC9863A SoC topped with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage onboard that can be expanded.
The software front is handled by Android 10 Go Edition.
As mentioned, at the back the Moto E6i comes with a dual-sensor camera setup featuring a 13 MP main sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor. For selfies, it is equipped with a 5 MP single sensor shooter.
Battery and Pricing
The smartphone packs a 3,000 mAh battery charged through a MicroUSB port at up to 10W.
It is currently available for sale in Brazil at a $205 price tag.
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: IMG8322
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- OS: Android 10 (Go edition)
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.1 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60 Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Primary: 13 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 5 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, MicroUSB, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 3000 mAh (10W charging)
- Price: $205