You’ve decided that you want to apply for rechecking of your board papers. Now what? We have come up with a simple guide that will provide all the details about how to ask for the rechecking of board exams.
Also Read: How to apply for an appointment at HEC
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s board exams were cancelled and students were promoted based on their previous grades. But anyone who wants to know about the rechecking procedure of different boards, must read this article to the end.
Paper Rechecking Procedure | FBISE
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) has a simple online procedure for rechecking of board papers. Students registered under FBISE can apply for rechecking by reading the following instructions.
- Access the FBISE online portal.
- After opening the webpage, download the challan form by click on “online challan”.
Note: The rechecking fee per paper is Rs. 630 for local students and 20$ per paper for international students. Also, international students do not need to download the challan form. It’s for Pakistani students only.
- You will see the options “generate challan form for SSC” or “HSSC”. Click on the one for which you want to apply.
- Write your name and amount in rupees.
- Select “Rechecking answer book” from the given options.
- Click on “generate challan form” to download it on your device.
- Come back to the main online portal page.
- Fill all the required details in the form like class, examination, roll no. etc.
- Choose the subjects that you want rechecked.
- Finally, type your address, mobile number, email and click on “submit”.
Note: The application will be processed after submitting the paper rechecking fee in the bank. International students can pay through credit card. All the payment details are given on the portal.
You have to apply for rechecking of papers within 20 days of the declaration of result.
How to Apply for Rechecking of Board Exams | BISEP
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar (BISEP) also provide students with the rechecking facility. Students can apply for it through the following procedure.
- Open BISEP portal on your computer or smart device.
- Once you have opened the link, you need to enter your mobile number, roll number and registration number in the given field.
- Click on “apply”.
- In the next step, select the subjects which you want to be rechecked and click on “confirm apply”.
- Take a print out of the challan form.
- After that, you will receive a message containing tracking ID and bank challan form number.
- Submit the fee in the branch of MCB (Muslim Commercial Bank) or ABL (Allied Bank Limited).
Note: You can track the application by clicking on track application and entering the tracking ID.
Karachi Board | Rechecking procedure
The students of both SSC and HSSC of Karachi board can use the following method to apply for rechecking.
- Download the rechecking form from the board official site. Both board of secondary education and board of intermediate education, Karachi have a separate website. You can download the form from their respective websites.
- Once the form has been downloaded, take a print out of the form.
- Fill out all the details in the form.
- Now take the form to the board office and submit the form in the concerned department.
Just like Karachi board, students from Punjab boards can download the form from the respective board websites and submit it in the board office to apply for rechecking of board exams.
Well, guys there you have it! This is all about how to ask for the rechecking of board exams. If you have any questions then feel free to ask it in the comments section.