Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) is the country’s largest airline with a fleet of more than 30 aircraft. PIA hosts both international and domestic destinations, flying to 24 cities within the country and 25 countries across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America. But due to the ongoing coronavirus situation, PIA has suspended all domestic flights. However, special flights are still being operated to repatriate the stranded Pakistanis and fly home the people of various nationalities that are stuck here.
There has not been a sure shot date whereby the flights are to resume as per normal routine, however, you can follow live updates on ProPakistani to remain up-to-speed with the related news. In this article, we shall tell you how to check PIA flights schedules, Routes and more information like flight status, web check-ins, booking details etc.
How to Check PIA Flight Schedules
- Visit PIA official website (Link: https://www.piac.com.pk/)
- On the homepage of the website, you will see different options such as flights, schedule, my booking etc.
- Click on “Schedule”.
- After that, select your destinations and date.
- Now, click on proceed.
- On the next screen, you will see all the available one-way and return flights.
- Click on the preferred flight number from the list and check all flight information like departing date and time, flight duration, aircraft type etc.
How to Book Your Flight
- Go to PIA official website.
- After opening the website, you will see different options on the screen. Click on flights.
- Now choose whether you want a return, one-way or multi-city ticket.
- If you have chosen a return ticket, you have to select both departure and arrival destinations
- After that, you have to select the departure and return date.
- If you want a one-way ticket, you just have to select your departure and arrival destination and your departure date.
- After selecting the destinations and dates, you have to select the number of passengers.
- Next up, select the cabin. You can choose from economy, executive economy or business class cabin.
- Now check the “my dates are flexible”.
- After selecting that, click on “find flight”.
- On the next screen, you will see the ticket price and available flights for different dates.
- Select as per your preference and click on continue.
- After that, provide all the details required in the digital form and click on continue.
- Next up, pay ticket fare through the specified payment method.
- Finally, complete the confirmation process and you’re good to go.
PIA Flight Routes
PIA has both domestic and international flight operations, although as mentioned prior, the domestic flights are banned for the time being. To find the domestic flight routes, check the attached image given below.
Domestic Flight Routes
International Flight Routes
PIA with its Interline agreements and codeshare partner airlines, also offers a wider choice of travel to people in 102 international destinations in 40 countries across the world with different flight connections.
PIA Codeshare Partner Airlines
PIA has Codeshare agreements with the following airlines.
- China Southern Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Thai Airways
- Turkish Airlines
PIA Interline Partner Airlines
PIA have Interline agreements with the following airlines.
- Air Canada
- Air China
- Air France
- All Nippon Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- Malindo Air
- Scandinavian Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
You can also check the flight routes when you book your flight. PIA also provides the option for checking the flight status and booking details. If you have booked a flight and you want to check the flight status and booking details, follow the instructions given below.
How to Check Flight Status and Booking Details
- Go to PIA’s official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the flight status option. Click on it.
- Select your departure destination and arrival destination.
- Now select the departure date and click on proceed.
- On the next screen, you will get to know about your flight status.
For Checking Booking Details
- Open PIA’s website and click on My Booking.
- Enter your PNR (Passenger Name Record) number and Surname.
- After that, click on “My Booking”.
- All the bookings details will appear on your screen.
Note: You can do web check-ins as well. Just go to PIA website and click on Web check-in. Enter your PNR number and surname and click on “check-in”.
There you have it! This is all the information you need to know on how to check PIA flight schedules, Routes and more. You can also book your flight through Skyscanner, Cheapflights and Sastaticket.pk.
If you have any questions regarding how to check PIA flight schedules, routes and more, you can ask about it in the comments section.