Here are some main points on how to check prize bonds online.
- Go to the National Savings official website (Link: http://savings.gov.pk/draw-search/)
- After accessing the link, select prize bond denomination and draw date.
- Now type in your prize bond number and click on search. You will get the result instantly.
- You can also check prize bonds by downloading the prize bond draw list from National Savings official website.
National Savings is a state-owned savings bank for the Pakistani public. It is an autonomous government organization which operates under the Ministry of Finance and is managed by Central Directorate of National Savings. National Savings offers several savings products with competitive interest rates to the people. Not only do they offer competitive interest rates, but also give a 100% guarantee on all deposits.
National Savings products include:
- Prize Bonds
- Regular Income Certificates
- Special Savings Certificates
- Short Term Savings Certificates
- Special Savings Account
- Savings Account
Prize bond is one of the products in which most Pakistanis invest. It is by far the safest investment for all the citizen of the country. If you have invested in prize bonds and you want to check prize bonds online, here’s how you can do it:
How to check Prize Bonds Online
- Go to National Savings official website (Link: http://savings.gov.pk/draw-search/)
- After that, select prize bond value and draw date.
- Now type your prize bond number and click on search. You will get the result instantly.
- You can also check prize bonds by downloading the prize bond draw list from national savings official website.
- Access this link http://savings.gov.pk/download-draws/.
- Select the prize bond denomination list.
- You will see different draw lists. Select the one that you’re a part of.
- After downloading the list, look for your prize bond number in the list.
Note: There are some other websites where you can check the prize bonds online but we recommend that you check the prize bonds through National Savings official website.
Prize Bonds Offered by National Savings
- 100 Prize Bond
- 200 Prize Bond
- 750 Prize Bond
- 1500 Prize Bond
- 7500 Prize Bond
- 15000 Prize Bond
- 25000 Prize Bond
- 40000 Prize Bond
- 40000 Premium Prize Bond
The draws for the prize bonds are held after every three months. You can check the date of the draws on National Savings website. You can watch this space as well for more news regarding the prize bonds. If you have any queries about how to check prize bonds online, feel free to ask in the comments section.