It is quite the task to remember your own phone number when you buy a new SIM card and have to spread the word to your social circle. If you find yourself in a similar situation and have no idea how to check your Ufone number, keep reading this article.
Ways to Check Your Ufone Number
Via USSD Code
- Open the phone dialer from your mobile.
- Dial *780*3# from your Ufone SIM.
- This will send an auto-generated query from your number.
- Your number will be displayed on your phone screen within a few seconds.
- If this code does not work due to some network issues, dial *1# alternatively.
- Open the Messages application from your mobile phone.
- Type ‘MNP’ and send it to 667.
- You will shortly receive a reply with the details of your Ufone number and the CNIC that the SIM was issued on.
- Make sure you have a little bit of credit in your account as service charges apply to this method.
Via Ufone Helpline
- Dial 333 from your Ufone number.
- Follow the directions to talk to a Ufone representative.
- Once your line gets connected to a representative, tell them about your issue.
- The representative will ask you questions related to your SIM card such as your name, CNIC and IMEI number.
- After providing the relevant information, you will be given your Ufone number.
- Note it down or memorize it for safekeeping.
Via Ufone Website
- To check your Ufone number, go to the Ufone website.
- You will find a small orange icon on the bottom right corner of the webpage labeled ‘Ufone Customer Care’
- Click on the tab and start chatting with a customer care representative.
- Write down your query.
- You will be asked to provide your information such as the CNIC number, IMSI number and your name.
- After you have given the correct information, your customer care representative will provide you with the Ufone number you are currently using.
Once you have your phone number with you, make sure you keep it noted somewhere safe to avoid any such problems in the future. Remember that you can only use the number registered against your own CNIC.
Ufone is the 14th largest mobile network all over the world with a customer base of 23 million. Due to its creative market campaigns, Ufone quickly took the position of Pakistan’s favorite mobile network since its initiation in 2001. It has an extensive 4G service in major cities of the country.