Are you looking for a way to delete your TikTok video which you’ve regretted posting? If that’s the case then in this article we will give you a solution that befits your situation. This article is all about how to delete a TikTok video. Read on!
Also Read: How to delete your TikTok account
Right now, TikTok is the most popular social networking app which is used by millions around the world. Ever since merging with musical.ly, it is growing massively and reaching millions across the globe. It started as a lip-syncing app but now it has evolved into something bigger. With the type of audience it is attracting, more and more brands and advertisers are using the platform to promote their business.
Without boring you more with the information about TikTok, let’s get straight to the point.
How to Delete your TikTok Video
To delete a TikTok, you need to do the following.
- Run the app in your smartphone and login if needed.
- Go to the “Me” section which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle over to the video you want to delete.
- After that, play the video you want to delete.
- Once the video starts playing, tap on the three dots “…” located on the right side of the screen.
- After tapping on the three dots, you will see different options at the bottom of your screen. Tap on the delete option.
- Once you tap on delete, a pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to delete the video or not.
- Lastly, tap on “confirm” to delete TikTok video from your profile.
Note: Once you’ve deleted the video from your TikTok profile, you cannot recover it unless you have saved it on your device.
We hope that we have answered your question on how to delete a TikTok video. If you have any queries pertaining to the topic then feel free to ask them in the comments section below.