If the JazzCash mobile account doesn’t suit you anymore and you no longer need it, then the process for deleting the JazzCash account is fairly simple. However, before we move on to the process, we will mention some of the key features of JazzCash that could change your mind regarding this FinTech service. This article is all about how to delete JazzCash account.
Also Read: How to Sign up for JazzCash
Since the last few years, the Pakistani FINTECH industry has grown exponentially. With major players like Easypaisa and JazzCash providing ease and convenience to the customers, they are becoming the first choice of many Pakistanis who want to avail the advanced digital financial services.
A bit About JazzCash
JazzCash – backed by Mobilink Microfinance bank, is gaining traction and expanding its branchless banking agents. With over 7 million customer base, it is the country’s leading digital wallet. On the branchless banking front, they have approximately 91,000 branchless banking agents across the country.
Recently, they have signed a partnership with the technology payment leader MasterCard. This development will strengthen the payment ecosystem for merchants and consumers in the country even further. JazzCash customers will be able to benefit from a wide range of MasterCard digital solutions in a fast and safe manner.
Key Services of JazzCash
- Send and receive money via CNIC, bank account and mobile wallets
- Loan payments
- Utility bill payments
- Prepaid and postpaid mobile top-up
- Retail purchases
- Freelance payments
- Life and accidental insurance
- Visa debit card
- JazzCash Savings account
Also Read: How to get JazzCash debit card
After learning about the aforementioned benefits, if you still wish to delete your JazzCash account, then follow the instructions given below:
How to Delete JazzCash Account | Complete Procedure
Before, deleting your JazzCash account, you should withdraw or transfer all the funds to another account if you have any. For complete procedure, read the following instructions:
- Call JazzCash helpline. Jazz customers can call the helpline by dialling 4444, while other network customers can call by dialling 021-111-124-444 on their mobile device.
- After calling JazzCash helpline, you need to talk to JazzCash customer care representative.
- Follow the operator guidelines carefully until your call is connected to the JazzCash representative.
- Once connected, ask the customer care agent to close your account.
- The agent will ask you a few verification questions such as your mother’s name and your CNIC number before closing your account.
- After verifying all the details, the customer care representative shall close your JazzCash account.
Note: It will take at least 6 to 7 hours for your account to be closed successfully. Once closed, you will receive a confirmation message from JazzCash.
Well, there you have it! This article was all about how to delete JazzCash account. If you have any queries pertaining to the topic, then let us in the comments and keep following ProPakistani for more guides.