JazzCash is a mobile wallet that allows customers to enjoy full freedom of financial services from the comfort of their homes. Through JazzCash, you can transfer money to any bank, pay your bills and do a lot more without any hassle. Not only that, it also provides the personalized Visa debit card facility to its mobile account customers which enables them to make payments at retail outlets through their debit card. This article is all about how to get a JazzCash debit card. Read on!
Also Read: How to open a JazzCash account
But first, let us tell you guys about some of the features of JazzCash debit card.
- No monthly or annual fee
- Accepted at over 50,000 Retail and Online Visa Merchants
- Cash withdrawal at over 12,000 ATMs across Pakistan
- Free SMS alerts on every transaction
- Daily withdrawal and shopping limit of Rs. 50,000 (No charges on shopping)
Method #1 | How to Get a JazzCash Debit Card
The process is fairly simple and it just takes a few minutes for you to apply for JazzCash debit card. Follow the instructions given below.
- Open JazzCash mobile app and log in to your account. (If you don’t have one then download it from App Store or Google Play store, depending on the smartphone you’re using.)
- After logging in, tap on the hamburger icon (≡) at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the “JazzCash Visa Debit Card” option and tap on it.
- In the next step, tap on “order now”.
- After that, select your city and then the area you’re living in.
- Enter your home address and email ID in the given fields.
Note: It’s optional to enter your mobile number and name of nearby landmark.
- Once you have entered all the information, tap on the right arrow to move to the next step.
- Upon confirmation of your order, a card fee of 600 will be deducted from your JazzCash account. If you don’t have sufficient amount in the account then deposit funds through JazzCash agent or another bank debit card.
- Your JazzCash debit card will be delivered to your address in 15 days.
In order to get the debit card, you can also follow the instructions given below.
- Access the Visa Debit Card page on JazzCash official website.
- After opening it, click on “order now”.
- Enter your mobile account number and CNIC number in the given fields and click on next.
- Check your full name if it is as per CNIC or not.
- Select your city and area, then type your house address and name of nearby landmark. Click on “next” to move towards the next step.
- Check all the details and click on “verify address and proceed”. If you’re a Jazz customer then just unlock your mobile phone and enter MPIN to pay the card fee from your JazzCash mobile account.
- Other network users login to the JazzCash mobile app and enter MPIN to confirm the payment.
- Finally, confirm the order for debit card and wait for 15 days to receive your personalized Visa debit card at your home.
If you want to get the card on the spot then you can visit Mobilink Microfinance Bank’s selected branches. In the image below you can see the addresses of all the MMBL (Mobilink Microfinance Bank) branches.
For details regarding debit card terms and conditions, you can refer to the JazzCash official website.
There you have it guys! This article was all about how to get JazzCash Debit Card. If you have any queries then ask it in the comments section provided below.