With an aim to revolutionize the IT industry and enable young people to get employment in the digital space, the Government of Pakistan launched the DigiSkills program to provide the digital skills to the youth of the country.
Basically, it is an online enrolment program that offers different IT-related courses. The main goal of the professionals behind DigiSkills is to help our youth develop the required skills so that they can work as freelancers. This article is about how to get enrolled in DigiSkills training program.
Also Read: How to learn from DigiSkills
Applying for DigiSkills Training Program
To enrol in the program, follow these instructions:
- Access the DigiSkills official website.
- After that, you need to create a DigiSkills account by entering your name, email and setting a password for your account.
- Once all the information has been added, click on submit.
- Your account will be created.
The work hasn’t finished yet, as you need to complete your trainee profile to apply for the training program. How can it be done? Just read the following instructions.
- Open the DigiSkills official website and click on Sign In.
- Use your account credentials to sign in.
- After logging in, you will be asked to provide personal information. Fill all the details in the given form like your date of birth, CNIC number, postal address, etc.
- In the next step, you have to provide your qualification details and your current employment status.
- After that, you will be asked different questions such as:
- Why do you want to join?
- What would you like to learn?
- Are you familiar with freelancing?
- Once you have answered all the questions, click on submit to complete the trainee profile.
- After completing the profile, you can choose the courses in which you want to get enrolled.
Note: You can get enrolled for a maximum of 2 courses in a batch.
Right now, the enrolment process is closed. However, as soon as DigiSkills announces the new enrolment dates, we will let you know. So, keep checking this space for up-to-date information regarding DigiSkills.
Courses Offered by DigiSkills
DigiSkills offers different online courses which are as follows.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Designing
- E-commerce Management
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Literacy
- Creative Writing
In all these courses, video content is provided to the student and he/she has to give quizzes or test according to the mentioned schedule in the course. Once the course has been completed, you will receive a certificate of participation from DigiSkills.
There you have it! This article was all about how to get enrolled in DigiSkills training program. If you have any question pertaining to the topic then ask it in the comments section provided below.