Eid is just around the corner and festivities are picking up. Last week the government eased restrictions on lockdowns by allowing markets and malls to open. This ease in lockdown restriction have drawn big crowds in markets and malls.
With eased lockdown restrictions, you may be thinking about going to a parlour to get ready for this coming Eid. Sadly, the coronavirus threat has not ended yet. Government has instructed people to follow the social distancing rules to stop the spread of coronavirus in the country.
So, instead of going to the parlour, you should get ready for this Eid at home if you want to keep yourself and your family safe from the virus. You can use the tried and tested remedies to get yourself prepped up for this Eid. How to get ready for this Eid without going to the parlour? Read the entire article and find out how it can be done.
How to get ready for this Eid without going to Parlour
To get ready for Eid at home, you need some good quality hair and skin products. Following are the things you can do at your home to get ready for this Eid.
- Dyeing Hair
- Pedicure and Manicure
To do facials at home is not so difficult. You need to have the required products. How to do it? Simply follow the instructions given below.
- Firstly, you need to cleanse your skin well with any face cleanser or any facial oil like coconut oil or olive oil. These face cleansers will remove all the filth that you may have on your skin. Wipe the skin with cleansing wipes for clean skin.
- Now, exfoliate the skin with a scrub which will remove all the dead skin cells and you will get a brighter skin.
- After that, massage your skin as much as you can. This will help increase blood circulation and improve muscle tones, which will keep the skin bright and firm.
- Once you have done that, you need to take steam which will open your skin pores. Take boiling water in the bowl and cover your head with a towel to get as much steam as you can.
- Now apply the face mask, lean back and relax for some time.
- After that, remove the face mask.
- Finally, use the tonner to get the desired result. Because toning helps in closing and cleaning all the pores and helps skin absorb all the good nutrients.
Dyeing hairs is not as difficult as it seems. You just need to choose the right hair colour and equipment to apply colour to your hair. You need
- Hair colour
- Dyeing brush
- Comb or brush
- Hair clips
- Handheld mirror
- Plastic gloves
- Petroleum jelly or lip balm
Note: You can read an article about how to dye hair at home on our website.
By changing your hair colour or dyeing the same colour again might add the much-needed change in your appearance on Eid. You can ask your family members or friends for help in dyeing your hair because this way no spot will be missed while dyeing your hair.
Pedicure and Manicure
To do pedicure and manicure at home, you need some essential things which are as follows.
- Nail polish remover and cotton balls
- Nail file
- Polishing block
- Scrub to exfoliate
- cuticle oil
- nail polish
Once you have all these items, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Firstly, you need to prepare your nails by removing the old nail polish using the nail polish remover. Now use the nail clippers to give shape to your nails.
- After giving shape to your nails, you need to give smoothness to your nail surface by using the polishing block.
- Now soak your hands and feet in warm and fragrant water.
- After a few minutes, take out your hands and feet from the water and start applying the scrub to your feet and hands.
- Remove the scrub after few minutes and let your hand and feet dry.
- Moisturize your hands and feet with oil or any lotion.
- Now apply the base coat to create even surface. One coat of nail polish will do it.
- After that, paint two thin layers of nail polish.
- Finally, apply the topcoat and relax for a bit. Don’t touch anything and let the nail polish dry.
How to get ready for this Eid without going to Parlour | Home Remedies
Honey face mask
Apply honey all over your face and neck and leave it on for at least 10 minutes. After that, you have to wash it with the help of warm water. After washing off the mask, your skill will gain a natural glow and moisture.
Getting Rid of tan
Take a bowl with warm lemon juice and apply it on the areas where you have tanned spots. After that, rinse that area with cold water.
Conditioning your Hair
Take one tablespoon lemon juice and at least four tablespoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl and mix them well. After shampooing your hairs, apply the mixture on your hairs for 5 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
These are some of the home remedies you can use to get ready for Eid. You can watch different tutorials for cutting your own hair if you want to. Leave a comment below if you have any question or if you’d like to share your own tips of getting ready for Eid without going to a parlour.