Today’s tech-savvy generation plays around with a lot of gadgets, constantly uploading and downloading data for future usage. Most of our generation feel the need to have a large data storage which can be accessed anywhere and anytime. The cloud storage delivers on that need by providing portable storage where you can store all your documents, pictures, music etc.
Related: Cheapest ways to backup your data
Due to the increasing demand for online storage, there are several new entrants in the cloud storage market and one of them being is Jazz. Which is the country’s largest telecommunication company, providing a range of prepaid and postpaid voice and data services to the users. Just like other cloud companies, Jazz provides online storage of data which you can easily manage and optimize without any inconvenience. Here’s how to use Jazz Drive.
How to Use Jazz Drive
To use jazz drive, you need to create your account on it first. Here’s how it can be done.
- Access the Jazz Drive website
- Click on continue.
- Next up, enter your Jazz number to sign up.
- After that, you will receive a verification code via SMS. Enter the code in the given field and click on verify.
- Once the account has been set up, you can start using the Jazz drive.
There are two ways you can use this cloud storage, one via their website and second is through their mobile app which is available on both Android and iOS.
Using Jazz Drive | via Computer
Following is the complete procedure for using Jazz drive on your computer.
- Open Jazz drive website.
- Log in by typing your Jazz number.
- After logging in, you will see the drive home screen.
- You can upload the file you want to store on the cloud through drag and drop or you can click on upload sign at the top of the screen to store your files on the cloud.
- In the next step, you will be asked to choose an option like “upload files”, “upload folders”, “view Facebook items”.
- Now select the file or folder you want to store in the cloud.
- Wait for the upload process to be completed.
- Once uploaded, you can access the files anytime and anywhere you want.
You can download the Jazz drive app from Google Play Store and App Store depends upon the device you’re using. For the complete method, see the instructions given below.
- Download the mobile app.
- Once downloaded, run the app in your smart device.
- Log in using your Jazz number.
- After you have signed in, upload the files you want to save in the cloud.
- Tap upload and select the files you want to store.
- Once the selected files have been uploaded, you can open them in your Jazz drive account.
Note: Jazz only provides 1-day free trial, after that, you will be charged Rs 5+tax per day. However, you can cancel the subscription any time you want.
Postpaid customers will be charged Rs. 100+Tax per month with unlimited storage and one-day free trial.
There you have it! This is all about how to use the Jazz drive. If you have any questions pertaining to the topic then let us know in the comments. Keep following this space for more guides.